BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 18, 2009

So this weekend I was surfing the TV, and came across this documentry called Crazy Sexy Cancer. Learning about cancer is not something that I would usually pause and watch, but there was something about this documentry, and the person filiming it ( Kris Carr) that was very applicable to almost everyone in this world.

Kris is so genuine, vulnerable, and has such an endearing personality that you just can't help but relate and be sucked into her world.  I loved the documentary so much that I picked up a few of her books at the library, and also looked at her website http://www.crazysexylife.com . Although these other items were good I believe the documentary is the most special out of the bunch. Here is a little video about her, and the documentary. Enjoy


Crazy Sexy Cancer promo from Crazy Sexy Life on Vimeo.



Welcome to CSL! from Crazy Sexy Life on Vimeo.

0 comments: